For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ---Ephesians 6:12


"The age of casual Catholicism is over; the age of heroic Catholicism has begun. We can no longer be Catholics by accident, but instead must be Catholics by CONVICTION." ---Fr. Terrence Henry TOR, Franciscan University of Steubenville

Monday, October 22, 2007

Future Mujahideen



Hello, and welcome to Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week! Created by David Horowitz, it started this morning. So in honor of this momentus occasion I had to post the above video of Muslim children which I found on Little Green Footballs' blog.


There are a few things I find disturbing about the video, not limited to the fact that children are being indoctrinated into a Hitler-Youth type cult of hatred and violence. One is that it looks like any normal tumbling or even karate class, minus the guns. Another is that...well,...how can I say this? A few of the children looked awfully white. One or two even had red hair. I only mention this (political correctness requires me to explain, though I really don't think I should have to) because we have almost always been able to tell the Muslim terrorists by their Middle Eastern features. Now it appears they could look like just about anybody--an advantage once shared by the IRA. This would come as a relief to those who look like Islamo-Fascists but don't think like them. But it may throw a monkey wrench in the profiling process....

0 comments: