For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ---Ephesians 6:12


"The age of casual Catholicism is over; the age of heroic Catholicism has begun. We can no longer be Catholics by accident, but instead must be Catholics by CONVICTION." ---Fr. Terrence Henry TOR, Franciscan University of Steubenville

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where Have I Been?

My friend Paul sent me a link to this ad narrated by Senator Fred Thompson in support of Senator John McCain. Nice theme.

Been off-line for a bit due to technical difficulties with my AT&T Wireless Data Connect account and my USB connector. Whenever I can get tech support on the phone (I am a working man with little time to wait on hold), I will probably still have to wait for the warranty people to send me a new Sierra Wireless Data Connector. In the meantime I will try to find free WIFI on the road somewhere that actually works...like this morning.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back, Matt. Missed you for the last few days. Stay safe out there.