For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ---Ephesians 6:12

"The age of casual Catholicism is over; the age of heroic Catholicism has begun. We can no longer be Catholics by accident, but instead must be Catholics by CONVICTION." ---Fr. Terrence Henry TOR, Franciscan University of Steubenville

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where Have I Been?

My friend Paul sent me a link to this ad narrated by Senator Fred Thompson in support of Senator John McCain. Nice theme.

Been off-line for a bit due to technical difficulties with my AT&T Wireless Data Connect account and my USB connector. Whenever I can get tech support on the phone (I am a working man with little time to wait on hold), I will probably still have to wait for the warranty people to send me a new Sierra Wireless Data Connector. In the meantime I will try to find free WIFI on the road somewhere that actually this morning.


Paul said...

Good to have you back, Matt. Missed you for the last few days. Stay safe out there.