For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ---Ephesians 6:12


"The age of casual Catholicism is over; the age of heroic Catholicism has begun. We can no longer be Catholics by accident, but instead must be Catholics by CONVICTION." ---Fr. Terrence Henry TOR, Franciscan University of Steubenville

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Law & Order ---The Abortion Episode (entire show)



A few years ago I almost completely gave up on network TV.  It seemed that every time I watched any of the shows that at one time or another interested me in the past, my sensiblities were being offended by their mono-slant to the left.  There was no room for debate.  All Christians or even priests were hypocrites at best and pedophiles or murderers at worst, and anyone on the political right was a crack-pot.

But last month an episode of Law & Order drew the ire and spite of pro-abortionists who weren't comfortable with an uncharacteristically even-handed approach that could only hurt their cause.  So even though it's a month late, I've decided to post the entire episode of that program here in case, like me, you missed it the first time.  Just click on the "close to play" button first to make the annoying ad vanish from your sight.  Then enjoy the show.

1 comments:

Micha Elyi said...

"I used to expect people to be consistent, that pro-lifers would oppose capital punishment." Sam Waterston as D.A. Jack McCoy

I used to expect Hollywood to portray big time lawyers as literate. "Pro-life" is the shortened form of the phrase "pro-innocent life" and someone deserving of capital punishment isn't innocent. (Duh.)

Sigh. I used to have the same high expectation of literacy for Catholic nuns, priests, and bishops. I am disappointed in both expectations.